Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Thoughts Department
This department is started in the year 2017 and introduced a post graduate program on Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Thoughts
with the aim to make aware about social reformer, educationalist Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar and explore his thoughts on political,
economical, social, tourism, educational, agricultural, and religious issues. The curriculum is designed that covers can generate employment and
proves its welfare forever in development of human ethics, humanities, social and national integrity, social equality and social justice.
The program is started from academic session 2017-2018 and one batch has been completed the course and another batch is about to come out.
Aim and objectives of course
To impart a post graduation program on Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Thoughts to the students based on the principles of equality, liberty and fraternity and
make the youth fearless and confident for development of new India.
- To generate economic literacy awareness and self reliance for employment generation.
- To address the problems and crisis of the farming community in the present days and provide solutions as propagated by
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Thoughts and speeches.
- To inculcate the thoughts of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar for social equality.
- To spread political awareness, leadership, qualities, political ethics among the citizen.
- To spread and propagate Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar religious thoughts and teaching to develop social secularism and tolerance.
- To propagate and spread awareness of his thoughts for ethical and constitutional literacy.
- To research and study of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar thoughts for advancement of humanity, scientific views and society without discrimination.
- To develop and strengthen the youths for religious, social, economical, and political progress as per teaching and solutions by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.
Co-ordinator : Shri Gajanan Mule
Contact No : 0721-2662358 Ext No. 269